These ferrules are our premium line of nickel silver ferrules, crafted by the masters at CSE and widely recognized as the finest available. Appropriately named Super Swiss, this ferrule system utilizes a time-proven design that needs no introduction.
Traditionally preferred by knowledgeable rodmakers for their superior strength, reliability, and streamlined profile. Not only do the straight bores on both male and female sections accommodate identical rod shaft diameters, but they also require minimal removal of power fibers which results in the maximum rod strength through the ferrule area.
- Standard Super Swiss ferrules are typically used for 2 pc. rods
- Truncated Super Swiss ferrules are typically used for 3 pc. rods
- Step-down Super Swiss ferrules best complement the system used by well-known rodmakers like H.L. Leonard, E.F. Payne, F.E. Thomas, & others. These ferrules are particularly useful for general restoration jobs where precise replication of a maker’s ferrule set is not necessary.
Males are 0.001″ oversize and require minimal lapping.
- Whole set (WS) indicates one female & two males.
- Half Set (HS) indicates one female, one male.
- Female Only (F).
- Male only (M).