Note: the last photo is an example of deep blue & clear coating on Payne Replicas.
These ferrules are our premium line of nickel silver ferrules, crafted by the masters at CSE and widely recognized as the finest available. Appropriately named Super Swiss, this ferrule system utilizes a time-proven design that needs no introduction.
- Standard Super Swiss ferrules are typically used for 2 pc. rods
- Truncated Super Swiss ferrules are typically used for 3 pc. rods
- Step-down Super Swiss ferrules best complement the system used by well-known rodmakers like H.L. Leonard, E.F. Payne, F.E. Thomas, & others. These ferrules are particularly useful for general restoration jobs where precise replication of a maker’s ferrule set is not necessary.
Males are 0.001″ oversize and require minimal lapping.
- Whole set (WS) indicates one female & two males.
- Half Set (HS) indicates one female, one male.
- Female Only (F).
- Male only (M).